Cancellation & Refund
All the payments made to Mizzeo Digital are Partially refundable. We believe in quality work towards any design task and we give our best to satisfy the clients from our end. If we can't, you just get refund. that's it.
Once you request the refund by sending mail to email@example.com your refund will be initiated in 48 hours. and you" ll receive a refund amount into your bank account in 2 to 3 working days after initiation.
The client must ask for a full refund at the stage when they get the first or second variation(option) of the design. After entering into revision mode or beyond 2nd design stage, client is not eligible to get 100% as a refund.
if the client wants to see all the designs and in the end, he/she is still not satisfied then the client is eligible to ask for a 50% as refund.
Mizzeo Digital may refund Customers for the following reasons:
- the Sold Design is Defective;
- Mizzeo Digital is required by law or considers that it is required by law to do so;
- Mizzeo Digital determines that issuing a refund to the Customer will avoid any dispute or increased costs to Mizzeo Digital;
- Mizzeo Digital issues the refund to the Customer in accordance with any refund policy specified by Mizzeo Digital from time to time;
- the order placed (or request made) by the Customer is found to be fraudulent. A Sold Design will be deemed to be "Defective" if:
- Customer and Designer agree it is defective and notify Mizzeo Digital of this fact;
- the Sold Design is subject to a third party claim that the Sold Design infringes/misappropriates such party's IPR, that is not frivolous. If any of the reasons regarding design, Mizzeo Digital refunds the payment to the Customer.